KeyBRIDGE™ is a hardware-based key management appliance that provides secure key generation and storage as well as key loading capabilities for Point-of-sale (POS) devices. With built-in dual control and split knowledge enforcement, detailed audit logging, and centralized key management, KeyBRIDGE™ automates many time consuming compliance-based activities. Built on a tamper resistant hardware platform, all secure operations and data are protected.
Leveraging a custom security platform, KeyBRIDGE™ automates manual compliance tasks and streamlines the key management process. Staff members are able to increase their productivity by spending less time manually documenting key management activities.
Features at a Glance:
- A clear, easy-to-navigate Windows-based user interface.
- Role-based access and user administration.
- System-enforced dual control required for all sensitive operations.
- Secure key entry and management.
- Detailed audit logging for all system activities.
- Physically secure enclosure, designed to meet FIPS140-2 Level 3. Opening the enclosure automatically erases all stored cryptographic material.
- Cryptography is based on the FIPS140-certified Microsoft CryptoAPI.
- Designed to comply with industry key management standards, including:
› ANS X9.97–2009, Financial services – Secure Cryptographic Devices (Retail) Part 1: Concepts, Requirements and Evaluation Methods
› ANS X9.24-1-2004, Retail Financial Services Symmetric Key Management Part 1: Using Symmetric Techniques
› ANS X9.52–1998, Triple Data Encryption Algorithm Modes of Operation
› ANS X9.TR-39-2009, TG-3 Retail Financial Services Compliance Guideline Part 1: PIN Security and Key Management
› Payment Card Industry PIN Security Requirements
› FIPS 140-2: Security Requirements for Cryptographic Modules, Security Level 3
To learn more about KeyBRIDGE™, please contact us at email@example.com.