KeyBRIDGE™ 1100 Appliance
Secure Key Injection
For the past decade, the KeyBRIDGETM solution has supported secure key injection for ESOs and the top five Payment Processors. The solution increases productivity by automating compliance requirements and supporting key injection for multitude devices through a single system. Leveraging a single, secure and compliant platform, the KeyBRIDGETM 1100 appliance supports protocols for most major Point-of-sale (POS) terminal manufacturers and key types. Manufacturers supported are: Hypercom, First Data, Verifone, Ingenico, Blue Bamboo, Exadigm, Lipman, IDTech, Magtek, MGR, Nautilus, PAX, SAGEM, ViVOtech, Symbol, UIC and Way Systems. Today, over 100 unique POS devices are supported by the KeyBRIDGETM 1100 appliance. Key injection facilities are able to leverage one system for all of their injection needs. This means less time spent training staff, switching between different systems and completing manual logs and more time fulfilling orders.
KeyBRIDGETM also delivers on compliance with built-in dual-control enforcement, extensive audit logging and physically and logically secure appliance that meets the requirements of a TRSM.
- Single appliance for multiple POS manufacturers
- Ability to inject keys into multiple POS devices at one time
- Role-based access and strong authentication
- Consolidated audit log and reporting tools
- Minimal overhead/maintenance
- TRSM with forced dual-control
- Designed to be FIPS 140-2 Level 3 compliant
- Centralized and secure key storage
- Simple Graphical User Interface
To learn more about the KeyBRIDGETM 1100 appliance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.