The Business Analyst role will be responsible for capturing and analyzing requirements and turning them into solid technical designs. This position requires the ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks across projects and disciplines to ensure that project schedules are met and that a quality solution is delivered to the marketplace. Candidates should be capable of thriving in a fast-paced and highly-dynamic environment.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define and document application requirements.
- Based on defined requirements, prepare detailed design specifications for development staff.
- Maintain both customer-facing, technical and internal documentation on the product.
- Participate in quality assurance activities, including test case development and hands-on product testing.
Skills & Experience:
- At least three years of experience in a software development environment and familiarity with all phases of the SDLC.
- A minimum of one year of experience in preparing software design documentation from requirements.
- Detail oriented with a proven track record of taking ownership of assigned tasks, following through on deliverables and a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Excellent writing skills and experience in preparing both technical and customer-facing documentation.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, comfortable working with both internal stakeholders and high-profile clients.
- Experience with software testing is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of information security principles, particularly cryptography, is considered a plus.
- Familiarity with the retail banking space and related industry standards such as PCI and ANSI X9 are considered a plus.
- Flexibility, an independent worker and a positive attitude are required. Must be willing to jump in wherever help is needed.
- Applicant must be a US Citizen, and pass a background and drug screening test.
- Required – BA in Information Systems, information security, auditing, business management or related field (or)
- Equivalent Professional Experience
Established in 1997, GEOBRIDGE emerged as one of the first information security solutions providers to support cryptography and payment applications for payment processors, financial institutions and retail organizations. Today, GEOBRIDGE is a leading information security solutions and compliance provider that offers Network Security, Cryptography and Key Management, Payment Security and Compliance solutions and services. Our client list includes Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, healthcare organizations and government clients across North America and around the globe. GEOBRIDGE leverages our team’s expertise in data protection, program development, enforcement and governance to help architect solutions to help mitigate risk for our clients. To learn more about GEOBRIDGE and this role, contact email@example.com.