The C# Developer will be responsible for supporting the KeyBRIDGE platform which is built in C#. Primary responsibilities will be to design, develop and support the KeyBRIDGE application. Candidates should be capable of thriving in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment and have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and producing a quality product.
- Translate use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Established in 1997, GEOBRIDGE emerged as one of the first information security solutions providers to support cryptography and payment applications for payment processors, financial institutions and retail organizations. Today, GEOBRIDGE is a leading information security solutions and compliance provider that offers Network Security, Cryptography and Key Management, Payment Security and Compliance solutions and services. Our client list includes Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, healthcare organizations and government clients across North America and around the globe. GEOBRIDGE leverages our team’s expertise in data protection, program development, enforcement and governance to help architect solutions to help mitigate risk for our clients. To learn more about GEOBRIDGE and this role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.