The PCI QSA Consultant role is responsible for conducting assessments and providing consultative guidance for merchants and service providers seeking to achieve compliance with payment card industry standards. Candidates should be capable self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced and highly-dynamic environment.
- Coordinating, performing and reporting on information security compliance assessments and related services including PCI Data Security Standard (DSS) Assessment.
- Providing Encryption & Key Management consulting and subject matter expertise for clients.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Documenting findings and recommendations with outstanding organizational skills and capable of providing training as appropriate.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum three years of internal or external information technology audit experience and/or information security experience.
- Information Security and IT Compliance Body of Knowledge – in-depth knowledge of various information security control frameworks, best practice standards, regulatory requirements, industry requirements for information security and IT related compliance requirements. Specific knowledge of PCI DSS and/or PCI PIN or TR-39.
- Requires in depth knowledge of and PCI QSA/ISA level of experience with PCI DSS; 3 plus years of PCI audit experience.
- Audit / Assessment Methodologies – Knowledge of IT audit standards and best practices, audit report writing, audit sample testing methods, internal controls for information technology.
- Ability to present assessment findings and recommendations in a manner that will be understood and accepted by all responsible parties.
- Applicant must be a US Citizen, and pass a background and drug screening test.
- Required – BA in Information Systems, information security, auditing, business management or related field (or)
- Equivalent professional experience.
- One or more of these required: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP).
- Currently has or has had PCI QSA or ISA certification, and capable of obtaining PCI QSA certification once employed.
- Note: PCI QSA status will be required once employed.
Established in 1997, GEOBRIDGE emerged as one of the first information security solutions providers to support cryptography and payment applications for payment processors, financial institutions and retail organizations. Today, GEOBRIDGE is a leading information security solutions and compliance provider that offers Network Security, Cryptography and Key Management, Payment Security and Compliance solutions and services. Our client list includes Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, healthcare organizations and government clients across North America and around the globe. GEOBRIDGE leverages our team’s expertise in data protection, program development, enforcement and governance to help architect solutions to help mitigate risk for our clients. To learn more about GEOBRIDGE and this role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.