The Technical Engineer Support role will serve as an expert for the encryption and key management products that our company sells and supports. The individual will support high profile customers on a daily basis. Candidates should be capable of thriving in a fast-paced and highly-dynamic environment
- Provide installation, technical support and training for encryption products and services.
- Includes pre-sale and post-sale support.
- Research technical issues and provide resolutions.
- Arrange and coordinate product demonstrations or trial installations of products.
- Maintain a high degree of technical awareness and industry compliance mandates for relevant products, competitors, and trends in the marketplace.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in developing data security solutions leveraging encryption technology.
- General knowledge of industry security regulations and compliance (e.g. PCI DSS, PCI PIN, TR-39).
- Understanding of standard encryption API capabilities (JCE, PKCS#11, MS CAPI, MS NG, etc.).
- Demonstrable experience in software engineering/programming (C, C++, Java, etc.).
- Security related certifications preferred (CISSP, etc.).
- Familiar with encryption key management requirements (knowledge of emerging standard in this is a plus).
- Good knowledge of Networking and Security infrastructure devices and applications.
- Good architectural knowledge of major enterprise applications (e.g. operating systems, standard business applications, web-based applications, etc.).
- Good documentation skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to understand and solve complex technical challenges.
- Self-motivated to follow customer questions to closure.
- Demonstrated experience in working independently, leading projects and developing solutions by working with diverse teams.
- Motivated individual with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicant must be a US Citizen, and pass a background and drug screening test.
- Required – BA in Information Systems, information security, auditing, business management or related field (or)
- Equivalent Professional Experience
Established in 1997, GEOBRIDGE emerged as one of the first information security solutions providers to support cryptography and payment applications for payment processors, financial institutions and retail organizations. Today, GEOBRIDGE is a leading information security solutions and compliance provider that offers Network Security, Cryptography and Key Management, Payment Security and Compliance solutions and services. Our client list includes Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions, healthcare organizations and government clients across North America and around the globe. GEOBRIDGE leverages our team’s expertise in data protection, program development, enforcement and governance to help architect solutions to help mitigate risk for our clients. To learn more about GEOBRIDGE and this role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.