GEOBRIDGE Is Pleased To Announce The Release Of Version 5.6 KeyBRIDGE For POI And eKMS Customers.
The enhancements in Version 5.6 are designed to add functionality for the enterprise, continuously improving the user experience to operate and manage the organization’s key management operations. These enhancements are the direct result of customer feedback across a wide spectrum of use cases.
- Remote Management: Basic device configuration and audit log review from a secured remote location with an updated GUI and improved navigational flow.
- Component Management: Load and secure key components as they arrive, rather than waiting for days or weeks for manual processes to materialize which dramatically streamlines the key ceremony process. Combine stored components at a later date without the hassle of coordinating and scheduling all team members at once.
- DID Management Options. Offering the user various choices to manage DID ranges for DUKPT Key Management. Ensure no two devices can ever produce the same key. Three different management techniques are now included.
- Ability to perform Asymmetric Key Inventory Management. This critical release will enable future updates that will permit the asymmetric import and export of symmetric keys. Manage and alert on expiring certificates. Schedule automatic rotation for asymmetric keys.
- Various ARCK (API) enhancements have been included, further enabling remote capabilities and expanded use cases for connection profiles. KeyBRIDGE users may now schedule and perform automated system backups to the PCI PIN certified KEES Data Center, outsourcing compliance obligations and reducing audit scope creep for your enterprise. Additionally, another ARCK enablement will provide for real time DID backup ensuring that DID counters are never lost due to an old backup.
For more information on the KeyBRIDGE platform, please contact Sales@GEOBRIDGE.net